Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2000

[sharechat] Bubble whipped off competition

From: "David Thompson" <dvd_tpn@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 18:50:33 NZDT

What an excellent idea having another competition to drum up interest in a
dreary stock exchange. I don't hold too much hope of IT stocks rising over
the next few weeks as profit takers wade in to try and reduce losses over
the next week.
I would say by February 15, ITC would be at 0.65 and NGL at 0.55.

David