Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2000

[sharechat] Re: The ever-expanding pie

From: "G Christie" <bayview@ktc.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 20:06:37 +1300

Great letters from Phil, Hugh re the way some companies casually dilute your
assets by  dumping millions more shares on the market seemingly without
seeking shareholder approval. That's why you can vote for your directors!
And, yes, those company reports sure make interesting reading! Now, on
another subject, capital gains tax was briefly mentioned on this forum. Can
anyone elaborate as to how a trader is exposed? Thank you. Regards, Graeme.