Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2000

[sharechat] unsubscribe

From: stuart.r.mitchell@nz.pwcglobal.com
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 17:33:19 +1200

unsubscibe
---------------------- Forwarded by Stuart R Mitchell/BAS/AUC/C&L/NZ on
28/01/2000 17:36 ---------------------------

Ben Dutton <bendutton@sharechat.co.nz> on 27/10/99 11:22:33

Please respond to sharechat@sharechat.co.nz

To:   sharechat@sharechat.co.nz
cc:
Subject:  [sharechat] Email Programs

Oh, no need for that, it's just a configuration problem.  I'll get Will,
the
technical manager to contact you.

Nothing but technology-related problems here -- we always value your
comments and hope that you will continue to contribute to the list, Brent.
I'm sure I speak for many others when I say that.

Best Regards,

Benjamin Dutton
Managing Director
ShareChat Ltd