Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2000

[sharechat] ITC Price Competition

From: "ahf" <ahf@clear.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 20:00:36 +1300

There are 9 particpants who are in the hunt with the price closing at 80c today.  The only one who predicted todays price perfectly was Peter McCaughan although he predicts a price of 69 cents tomorrow!  I hope he's only going to be half right!
I'd say with the price closing on it's high today it should go higher tomorrow with all things being equal.  Cheers  Andrew

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Virtual Spectator Phil Williams