Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 1999

[sharechat] NOG options -Reply

From: Harley D Betts <BettsH@landcare.cri.nz>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 09:19:03 +1200

70c.  Still a bit of ground for the head shares to make up, but in light of
the huge potential from the Maui licences and the fact that the shares are
presently undervalued (never mind the high crude price) I think they're
definitely worth having a bit of exposure to.  And Oct 2001 is still a wee
way off so plenty of time for at least some of that potential to be realised.

>>> "Mr. Patient" <peter@peaktechnology.co.nz> 21/December/1999
06:39pm >>>
On 21 Dec. Harley D. Betts wrote: "I'm taking a punt on the Oct 2001
options, they
could do well in the lead up to the results from the west Maui drilling in
Feb."

Sounds like a worthwhile punt! At what price do the NOGOB options
allow you to buy in to NOG if you hold full term?