Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 1999

[sharechat] best performing stocks of the year

From: Sarah Corkill <Sarah.Corkill@directbroking.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 15:18:08 +1300

Well on further thought (and the fact that I really have to get one up on
Adam) I've done some research and here goes:

Strathmore Group
E-Phone Ordinary Shares
Spectrum Resources
Advantage Group
Revesco
Greenchip Investments
Capital Energy
Newcall Group Ltd
Tag Pacific Ltd
Tourism Holdings

The fact is these shares have made spectacular returns to shareholders
(despite many people's thoughts to the contrary!!) You may or may not agree
with investing in 'tech' but they have outperfomed more solid and 'reliable'
companies.  Some of these may be next years big losers but they have out
performed everything else this year.

Regards,

Sarah Corkill
Direct Broking