Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 1999

[sharechat] exchangesquare.com offers free stock quotes & - Don't go there

From: "hugh webber" <hugh.webber@clear.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 08:17:27 +1300

you have to fight your way through an apparently 'friendly' jungle and with
a lot of misgivings I went through the hoops of declaring what ranges my
assets and income were in, my job, my interests and other stuff and finally
had to sign up to 5 'contacts' who apparently want to talk to me, all
from, shall we say, less developed parts of the World (and be pressured to
supply contacts myself as well as give away ideas and inside info, if any).
And at the end of the day I still can't get what I was interested in - free
live or rapidly updated quotes on the Australian Stock Exchange.

Put it down to experience, ouch.