Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 1999

Re: [sharechat] re top ten

From: "David Lau" <Akunamatata@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 00:07:41 +0000

Hi Hugh,

I am very agree withyou  on the one about setting some kind of roster
to answer any unanswer questions. I personally think that a good
portfolio should make up from several different securities from
different sector.

Right now, seems like all the high tech stocks are on the hot
list. But who knows how long will it last for before the bubble
burst.

By the way, I got an email from Hernley Investment regarding IPO of
Hernley Communication What do you guys think about that?