Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 1999

[sharechat] STL

From: "Stuart Allen" <sj.allen@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 22:00:44 +1300

The price of ST Lukes shares have been falling during the last 8 months. >From a high of $2.00 down to $1.50.
About a week ago I made a comment about STL, as to why it was falling so low.
I see that it is now on the way up. Is this because investors realise that it is a strong company which is under valued? Or the fact that they are going to make bigger, better malls? (frankly, I've had enought of the damned things. you feel like an ant in an ant hill. I'm a worker ant at that.)

cheers stuart
eW

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Seafresh Les Mortimer