Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 1999

[sharechat] Announcement

From: "Ben Dutton" <bendutton@sharechat.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 20:01:04 +1300

Dear Forum Subscriber,

I'm pleased to introduce a new feature to the ShareChat site: the Daily
Email News Service.

Every weekday morning at 7:30am we will Email you links to the major
financial news stories of the day and world market closing prices. Email is
delivered by 10:00am on Saturday - there is no delivery on Sunday.

Subscription to this service is absolutely free, and you can unsubscribe at
any time.

Unfortunately this service is only currently available to those email
clients that support HTML, such as Outlook Express, Eudora Pro, and Netscape
Messenger. Email clients that can read only plain text will not work. If you
are unsure if your email client supports HTML, please email us at
info@sharechat.co.nz before you subscribe.

If you have any other questions about this service, please email us at:
info@sharechat.co.nz

If you wish to subscribe please go to:

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/emailnews.html

This is one of many new features that will be introduced on the ShareChat
site over the coming months.  We hope you find it convenient and enjoyable.

Best Regards,

Benjamin Dutton
Managing Director
ShareChat Limited