Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 1999

Re: [sharechat] Spectrum

From: Osbert Sun <osbert.sun@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 1999 21:44:13 +1300

I have been following this stock for a couple of weeks now. Certainly there has been continuing interest on the stock lately. Maybe something is really happening with Spectrum, or maybe simply buyers are chasing the stock on speculation that it might be another NGL or EPH? Speculation or not, I'm in the game.

ahf wrote:

 Something is afoot with this company.  Check the last two days of trading volume and the break above previous ranges.  There AGM is on the 17th Dec and they are looking at a capital distribution to shareholders through shares in their subsidary Asian Mineral Resources. The company has reasonable asset backing. Are they going to announce a change in direction - maybe IT???