Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 1999

[sharechat] TELECOM WARRANTS 2:1 $4.50 30/3/2000

From: "Rini H" <the4rs@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 21:58:04 +1300

Dear Sarah,
Thank you for clarifying the TELCA.

Now, I am not fully with you regarding the TELSA warrants.
Suppose I bought TELSA today at 13cents and keep it until the exercise date
30/3/2000.

And if, if, if, the share price scenario on 30/3/2000 for TEL is:
1) less than $9.00, my TELSA warrant of 13 cents is expired worthless.
Right, Sarah?
2) at least $9.13 ......... Then I have to pay $4.50 only (plus 13 cents
that I've paid today) to enjoy a full price TEL share that is worth $9.13.

Where is the catch? Who will pay for the difference of $9.13 minus $4.50 =
Looking forward to your reply, Sarah.
Thanks,
Rini