Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 1999

Fw: [sharechat] EZY Chart

From: "Haddon" <haddon@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 15:21:40 +1300

I use Ezychart . Suits me fine, short term trading...there are "investors" and there are "traders"..they're like oil and water, philosophies at opposite ends of market spectrum, don't mix'n match at all well.

A useful site for wannabe technical analysts is   www.ozemail.com.au/~guppy   .

I use very basic stochastic, trend/resistance/support.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Warehouse Paul Frost