Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 1999

Re: [sharechat] Announcement

From: "Rini H" <the4rs@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 21:27:40 +1300

Hi Ben,
I'll be missing David McEwen on live irc channel too.

I am interested to hear his opinions on the followings if possible:
1)Some shares like AMAZON (USA) or ADV (NZ) do not offer dividend to
shareholders.
    How do you consider the risk in buying shares (with no dividend)
compared to those shares that offered dividend?
2)ADV, SKCCA and ITC are trending sideways in the current market.
    Is it worth it to hold the shares for the moment, or shall I sell them
and invest the funds somewhere else?

Thanks,
Rini