Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 1999

Re: [sharechat] Mutual Funds

From: M A Cameron <macameron@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 03:06:23 +1200

Depends on what you want to know. It's basically a master trust only accessible
through the advisor group with the benefit of being able to transfer between the
different types of investment vehicles without the normal entry and exit costs.
If you want to know anymore you can ring Liz at Wise Planning (Advisor Group
Member) 032144433
Regards Murray