Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 1999

RE: [sharechat] The Back Door

From: Stuart Cairns <stuart.c@dfmainland.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 10:32:20 +1000

Thanks Brent, mechanical selling is better for me for two reasons:
1.      Once I have a profit, emotion often overcomes good judgement. Automatic
rules dictate when to sell to eliminate this    possibility.
2.      Without mechanical selling I spend to much time analysing every little
change in the price of the stock I own. I should be     spending the time
finding new opportunities, not being concerned about old ones.

Stuart H. Cairns
email ; stuart.c@dfmtrade.com
tel 64+9+307 9066 fax 64+9+307 9061
See how the Blue Horsehoe portfolio has returned
15% in less than two months
http://www.dfmtrade.com