Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 1999

RE: [sharechat] shared confusion

From: Stuart Cairns <stuart.c@dfmainland.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 09:38:06 +1000

Knowing when to sell is a much greater challenge than knowing when to buy.
And selling is even more important, as its selling that lets you lock in
your profit, or keeps you from losing money on a bad pick. I believe a
mechanical selling strategy is better to one based on judgement.

Stuart H. Cairns
email ; stuart.c@dfmtrade.com
tel 64+9+307 9066 fax 64+9+307 9061
See how the Blue Horsehoe portfolio has returned
15% in less than two months
http://www.dfmtrade.com