Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - August 1999

[sharechat] Welcome!

From: "Ben Dutton" <bendutton@sharechat.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 1999 19:28:48 +1200

Welcome to ShareChat, the first dedicated Internet chatroom in New Zealand
for market traders. We hope you find the site enjoyable and informative. Our
aim is to provide intelligent and reasoned discussion about the New Zealand
and overseas markets, thus helping our readers to become more successful
investors.

As you can see, we also provide links to major news stories. These are
updated throughout the day so be sure to hit the refresh button on your
browser for the latest page. The previous day's market data is provided
courtesy of Infoscan, we hope you find this service useful in obtaining a
snapshot of market activity. Make ShareChat your homepage -- and contribute
to the discussion!

Best Regards,

Benjamin Dutton
Managing Director